Jacqueline M. Thomas First Lady/Evangelist
Evangelist Jacqueline Marie Thomas was born in Las Cruces, New Mexico. There in this small town, Evangelist Thomas was raised and saved in a Christian home by her mother, in this grand old Church of God in Christ.
Evangelist Thomas is the dedicated and devoted wife to Superintendent Virgil L. Thomas. She works faithfully by his side in the ministry at Miracle Tabernacle C.O.G.I.C. on the east side of the city of Detroit. She has been a pastor’s wife for 28 years. Together as a gospel team they have encouraged souls be too saved, set free, and totally delivered by the power of God. Evangelist Thomas is the Director of Womens Ministry at the local church. Evangelist Thomas has adopted many spiritual sons & daughters that she pours into. There, Evangelist Thomas ministers to hurting women through prayer and the word of God.. Her motto is: KEEP IT REAL.
- Evangelist Thomas serves as the 1st Lady of the Friendship District.
- She is the Chief Financial Officer for the Northeast Historic Jurisdictional Women’s Department.
- She is also a special aid to the Supervisor, Mother Norma Burrell.
- She serves as one of the instructors on the Licensing Board.
- She serves as secretary to the Northeast Advisory Board.
- She serves as a member of the Northeast Workshop Committee.
Evangelist Thomas is a dedicated worker in Northeast Michigan Jurisdiction serving under Mother Norma L. Burrell, Supervisor and Bishop P.A. Brooks, prelate & 1st Assistant Presiding Bishop of the C.O.G.I.C. worldwide.
Evangelist Thomas is the proud mother of one daughter and son and she has three miracle granddaughters.
Her greatest accomplishment is to say that she is so proud to be a saved, sanctified, Holy Ghost filled woman of God. Kingdom business is her main objective in doing the will of the Lord.