We are a Ministry of Helps
Working in women’s ministry is a battle, and the demands and stakes are high. We hear from women’s ministry leaders all over the country who are in need of encouragement and counsel for how to best serve the women under their influence. We want to encourage you to press on, for the reward of changed lives is worth the cost and effort it takes!
When a woman walks into a church, she is looking for someone to care, encourage, and listen to her—she desperately needs the Body of Christ. She wants to know that she is not alone, and she needs the hope that a personal relationship with Jesus can provide.
We are a Ministry of Helps whose aim is to embrace, educate, empower and encourage women using our gifts, talents, resources and time. As a result of our aim, we expect circles of faith to increase thus birthing new fellowships, businesses and ministries, all for the glory of God.
- To embrace women from all walks of life into a deeper relationship with Christ.
- To educate women in the area of finance so that they may become Godly stewards, eventually debt free and greater sowers into the Kingdom of God.
- To empower teens, single mothers, seniors and women in prison by supporting them in areas of need.
- To encourage all women who we connect with, to believe that God has a plan and purpose for their lives.
- Admonish them to seek that purpose and live it, which in turn will give glory to God.
- To partner with existing ministries.
Our purpose is to equip women for…
Life, be providing opportunities for personal growth, believing that every women is valued as a role model of Biblical truth to her family, her work, her church, and her community. Ministry, by engaging them in fruitful and fulfilling service to our Lord, believing that every woman is gifted by God and should have the opportunity to develop that gift. And Missions by promoting all aspects of community service, and missionary outreach, encouraging all women to be involved in missions. "To God be the Glory"
Proverbs 31:31 "Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates."
Director of Women's Department
Evangelist Jacqueline Thomas
3rd Sunday Morning Service
11:00am - 1:30pm